The Cenex® brand is powered by the local communities we call home. We owe it to you, and the people we serve, to showcase the strength of the brand and our ability to power communities well into the future. From convenience stores to distribution vehicles and storage tanks, all assets that display the Cenex brand are an opportunity to increase brand awareness in your local community.
All Cenex branded customers must adhere to the brand standards outlined within the Cenex Branded Distributor Manual.
Cenex Rolling Stock & Storage Graphics
Eligible customers interested in branding bulk delivery vehicles and storage tanks may be eligible to receive 75% reimbursement up to their maximum Ad Share allocation.
For more information on rolling stock graphics or reimbursement, please contact LubricantsMarketing@chsinc.com or Orders@cenexbulkdecals.com.
Request a decal
- Before starting, review decal options in the Cenex Branded Distributor Manual
- Have the following info readily available before submitting your decal request:
- Exact dimensions of the sides and back of vehicle or original manufacturer blueprints
- Contact information of who is submitting the request and who the decals are for (if requesting on behalf of a CHS customer)
- CHS Account Number, if you do not know your account number contact your Cenex rep (account numbers start with a 5, 6 or 7)
- If placing an order for a lubricants box truck, wide angle images of side and back of truck are required
- Note that submitting a request for a decal is not an official order. Once the form is submitted, CHS Retail Image and Equipment will contact you with an official quote and mock-up for approval prior to placing the order. Please allow 3-5 business days for your mock-up and quote. If additional information is required in order to prepare these documents, we will contact you directly.